The Williamsons
Oh, that's so sweet!
Awww such a sweet husband! Lucky girl!
Really? Mark Williamson? I distinctly remember him saying how flowers are a complete waste of money. Either you've found a new boyfriend on the side, or you've managed to change him.-Dave
that guy...it was great to see you. i loved those chalk art pieces. we were sad we didn't make it down there. hope to see you soon!
Tell Mark to send the "flower" hint Brian's way. Random flowers at unexpected times = happy wife.
I love those flowers. What fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, that's so sweet!
Awww such a sweet husband! Lucky girl!
Really? Mark Williamson? I distinctly remember him saying how flowers are a complete waste of money. Either you've found a new boyfriend on the side, or you've managed to change him.
-Dave
that guy...it was great to see you. i loved those chalk art pieces. we were sad we didn't make it down there. hope to see you soon!
Tell Mark to send the "flower" hint Brian's way. Random flowers at unexpected times = happy wife.
I love those flowers. What fun!
Post a Comment