Monday, May 31, 2010

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

I love holiday weekends! Mark headed off to the Motorcycle races this morning so that leaves me and Mc. I headed out to Wal-Mart @ 7:00 AM (a little trick I learned from Mrs. Cosseboom). No one was there, it was quiet and I was in and out in an hour.


We had a BBQ @ G & Chris's on Saturday. Mc loved playing outside with her cousins- it was cold but we are reminded again how much we have missed being around family. We celebrated my Dad's birthday this weekend too. King Crab Legs, Grandma Cookie's toffee and good times with dad. He is a good sport! We love you Papa!


I just found some bedding I liked and some new curtains for the kitchen (gotta love urban outfitters).


















The house is coming along nicely....you can see a before and after of the front door. We still need to paint the outside of the door black and need to put on the new knob but a MAJOR improvement. BEFORE
AFTER- Shutters, new blinds, new front door, paint & some Williamson TLC :)

7 comments:

Ben and Brittany said...

The house looks really good! Glad you guys had a nice weekend!!!

Jonny and Brittany said...

I LOVE before and after pictures!! You have done a great job! I love the bedspread too!:)

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Big nose included, the house really looks great! I'm glad you moved the satellite dish and cord too. It looks much nicer without it.

Natalie said...

I really like the bedding. Your house looks great. Really, I will call you guys to do a double date soon. The month of May was CRAZY!

Audy & Ash said...

I thought you were getting bedding from pottery barn??? The house looks great...now you just need to invite me over for a play date! Lol really we need to get together this is silly that you have been here this long and we have still haven't gotten our kids together! Love you call me soon!

Cossebooms said...

Looks like things are coming along with the house other than the dry wallers showing up. Cute bedding!! And glad I could help out on the tip of going to Wal-Mart early and beating the crowds. It really makes it so much nicer.

No Chicks Allowed said...

Glad to see you're doing so well and enjoying lots of family around. The house looks great. I need just a speck of your creativity...or maybe a whole lot of it.

AZ is HOT, HOT, HOT so you're not missing much...other than great company:)

I know Heidi told you, but baby #4 is on it's way. I'm due in early January. Too bad you're not here, cause with all the women in the ward pregnant I'm sure you'd be in the mix...I think it's in the water!

Love the blog and glad we can keep in touch. Enjoy your beutiful summer weather! Jealous...