Saturday, August 15, 2009

PiNk is the new black

Thanks Bruce for capturing the pink so well in this picture. We are so happy with them! We got up early (don't be fooled, still went yard sale-ing) and took this gem. There are plenty more but this was the first to come by email. This was the first picture he took-she loves the camera. Thanks to Bridget for the darling necklate too. LOVE IT. How precious our little girl is!

10 comments:

Tom & Joanne said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

*The Thomas 3* said...

Freakin' precious! Cutest niece ever! It will be more fun to see her all dressed up in person though!

Mary Ann W. said...

Totally awesome!
Copies for grandma?
Can't wait to see you all. Is the facial hair still intact?
Mom

Sunni said...

Stop it with the cuteness! Love the fleur band (did you make it?) and the petti skirt. If only I could get Aspen to wear something besides jeans and a t shirt. She must take after me. Sad:(

Cossebooms said...

The rest are coming. Promise!! We are working on them. She looks so cute, and the color is awesome!

Marianne said...

So fun! I can't believe she is already 10 months old. Crazy. You know what else is crazy, I was just thinking about this since Julie is starting school next week but Jill and little Mc will be in the same grade. How fun is that.

walkerbunch said...

She is so stinkin cute! Love her hair bow.

Wendy said...

SOOO Big! And the bluest eyes yet. Can't wait to see you all. I'm on countdown.......xoxox

Wendy said...

SOOOO Big! ANd the bluest eyes yet. Can't wait to see you, I'm on countdown....xoxo

Wendy said...

See I'm so excited I posted it twice...ha!