
Just wanted to post a quick update about Bree and Brynlee. Bree is going in for a CT scan this morning because she has a hematoma that might need to be drained. She also has a bacterial infection but is being treated for that. She also has a Potassium IV that is trying to help make her strong so she can be released. Mimi got to take Brynlee for a few nights to make sure she didn't get sick. Her staples have been removed so she has been up walking and geting about. We are hoping that all goes well today and she can go home. Today makes a week for Brylnee being born and Bree being in the hospital.
Bree looks good and I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks!

7 comments:
WOW! It has not been easy for her. I am glad to her baby is well and things are slowly going to get back to normal for her. I cannot believe how much your sis looks like you. I mean you are sisters but wow!! :) Beautiful baby as well.
Thanks so much Tish for posting. No one in our family has ever seen a blonde baby with that much hair!!(remember Abby!!) Bree looks beautiful,wonderful,amazing. Mark looked at her picture and couldn't believe how grown up she looks. We will continue to have Bree in our prayers.
PS- You are an awesome sister, I know they all appreciate you so much cute girl.
Poor Bree can't catch a break! Hopefully she can go home soon! She looks great in that picture and is a darling new mommy! Brynlee is adorable!
You're a good sister, Tish. I'm glad things are looking up. Thanks for the updates. Oh, and please accept this as mine and Dave's RSVP that, yes, we'll absolutely make it to Mck's 1st!
Love the update. Love that she is doing better. Love that they can go home soon to be a family. Love your blog!
Thanks for posting Tish. Your updates have been so nice. See you soon!!
How sweet. They are both so beautiful! Thank you so much for keeping us updated! I appreciate it!
Post a Comment