Another week down! This weekend was pretty good- Friday night Mark went to game night with some guys in the ward and I went and played games @ Joanne's...no evening is complete without some tasty Paradise Bakery cookies! :) Saturday, got to utilize the Cricut for the ward campout poster and Mark and Tony took their motorcycles out for the morning. I love my Saturdays, I get to bathe Mckinley and spend time with her. Saturday night Mark and I partook in the gloriousness known as Fuddruckers' sweet potato fries...my new favorite.
Mckinley now thinks she is a big girl :) This little video shows that she wants to do everything we do- she loves cold water from the fridge but will only drink it from the water bottle. None of this sippy cup stuff- that's for babies!
I Do Now
1 week ago
5 comments:
What a sweetie! I want to eat her.
Now there is a girl who knows how to enjoy a cold beveridge. I can't wait to see her. She is growing too fast.
Love you all,
Mom
okay that is TOO CUTE!!! we should get together when you're in town in july!!!!
Haha! It reminds me of when Brittnee first started eating Oreos! Why would July be too soon by the way? There would still be two months left. That's when you did yours. Would you bring Kinners? I'll call you sometime this week. We need to catch up!
Love you!
You know the best part? She keeps looking at the camera-just like she's doing a commercial on how good this really is!!! I love this clip, I watch it daily to get my Mc fill!!!
Post a Comment