Nice toes!! Tisha is too pregnant to paint her own toes so I had to make my first attempt at a pedicure, I felt very Vietnamese as I was doing it. It was a good time.
Mark and Tish!! I'm ticked I didn't know about your blog until now. WHAT!? This post is like a post I made sometime in July on our blog. It's private, but if you send your e-mail address to lindsampson@yahoo.com, I'll invite you. But only if you promise me you're not psychos. --Lindsay
Markus I have to say that you did an awesome job...me next?!!! I will be spending quite alot of time with you shortly (hopefully it's short, for Tisha's belly's sake)!! Love you lots! Mimi
7 comments:
I don't think I've ever had Jess paint my toes. Way to go, Mark!
Wow, I am impressed. Did you do the cross bones and everything? Maybe you found your new line of work.
What a sweetie pie of a husband I have. He did an excellent job! The skull is a sticker. He was so delicate and precise. What a perfect man I have.
Mark and Tish!! I'm ticked I didn't know about your blog until now. WHAT!? This post is like a post I made sometime in July on our blog. It's private, but if you send your e-mail address to lindsampson@yahoo.com, I'll invite you. But only if you promise me you're not psychos. --Lindsay
HAHA! You're turning into a girlie man! No I'm just kidding! They look very nice! I am seriously impressed.
Wow Mark, where do I schedule my appt.? And do you charge extra for embelishments?
Markus I have to say that you did an awesome job...me next?!!! I will be spending quite alot of time with you shortly (hopefully it's short, for Tisha's belly's sake)!! Love you lots! Mimi
Post a Comment