Here they are! Ask and ye shall receive. This is the baby bump in all her glory- stretch marks, the oddity known as my belly button and all! Pleasant dreams!
Stretch marks? Do you really have those? You look beautiful!!!! We are so excited for you and for us..hehe! She's "just bustin' to get out of here daddy" (we just watched superstar). Hang in there not much time now! Love ya lots-Mimi Wendy
You look great, I've always thought pregnant women are beautiful...however when I was pregnant I just felt like I waddled around. You'll love being a mom.
I love the bump! You look great! I let Greg take one pic in the delivery room of my prego bellies, and that was it. Those pics are now safely hidden away until I die.
Tisha!! I just got done chatting with Mandie on Facebook and she told me that you and your husband live in the PHX. Well so do I and guess what? I'm getting married soon. So being that I don't have many married friends,and single people don't like to hang out with the married folk, we'll have to hang out sometime. The baby is looking fan freaking tastic by the way.
7 comments:
Stretch marks? Do you really have those? You look beautiful!!!! We are so excited for you and for us..hehe! She's "just bustin' to get out of here daddy" (we just watched superstar). Hang in there not much time now! Love ya lots-Mimi Wendy
Hey you look amazing!! You are just glowing, i can't wait to see that baby!!! Keep up the good work Mama!!
You look great, I've always thought pregnant women are beautiful...however when I was pregnant I just felt like I waddled around. You'll love being a mom.
I love the bump! You look great! I let Greg take one pic in the delivery room of my prego bellies, and that was it. Those pics are now safely hidden away until I die.
you look great!
i'm so happy for you guys! you will be awesome parents!!
Tisha!! I just got done chatting with Mandie on Facebook and she told me that you and your husband live in the PHX. Well so do I and guess what? I'm getting married soon. So being that I don't have many married friends,and single people don't like to hang out with the married folk, we'll have to hang out sometime. The baby is looking fan freaking tastic by the way.
Tisha, this is the best post. You are going to be great parents. Lucky Marquetta!
Post a Comment