 |
| The 4th of July Williamsons |
We love us some 4th of July! It was fun this year to share fireworks with our new neighborhood and have SO many people huddled around the $500 worth of fireworks that Tyler bought. I love being able to fit everyone in my house too!
I am so thankful to live in this country. Thankful for all those that went before to ensure that I can worship how I want and that my kids can grow up in a place that has no limits to their potential. I love sitting back in my lawn chair watching fireworks, listening to Ray Charles on the Bose speaker sing, "America" (Sandlot style) and letting my kids stay up until almost 11:00 PM running with sparklers and laying in the grass. It just feels like summer.
 |
| Baby Noah & Britty |
0 comments:
Post a Comment