Here we are- 21 weeks. When I was pregnant with Mckinley, it felt like FOREVER until I was out of that "food baby" stage and really looked pregnant. This time, through minutes, hours, days of barfing and being sick, I am half way there and felt like I missed the moment when I went from regular jeans to maternity pants.
We are having a baby in July. Another baby. It's weird, this time, #3, it seems SO overwhelming. Bottles. Crib. Recovery. The cold, hip sensation from the epidural. Not sure if it is because it is all so fresh from Kingston or that now, I really know what to expect, but I am nervous. There seems like so much more to do. A total reshuffling of our lives.
I also feel like we are certifiably insane for booking a trip to Disneyland in September. A two month old at Disneyland isn't ideal but, people do it and, in the end, I don't want to miss that precious window with my other two kids.
No turning back now. I like to look at the remainder of my pregnancy in days, 133, versus weeks, 19. It makes me feel like I have more time figure out how to manage life with only two hands.
I Do Now
6 days ago
3 comments:
Half way there that is crazy!! I don't think you are crazy at all for going to Disneyland... I actually think its the perfect.. the babe will just sleep the whole time while you enjoy the big kids! Having 3 kiddos is amazing and so are you! You will manage just fine! I love you xoxox
Soon you will be joining the ranks of three. My third delivery was a different experience for sure. I experienced contractions for the first time. Every delivery seems to be different. But you will do good, it will be here before you know it.
Yes, but we all knew you were certifiably insane (in a good way). Can't wait for all this life ahead of us!
Post a Comment