It was awesome to get to see Mc perform formally for the first time in her life. She did a great job with her preschool Christmas program. At first she was nervous that everyone would "laugh at her" (said in the most exasperated, Starlet tone of voice) but she was SO excited once she was there with her friends.
 |
| Pre-show. I love that she has pulled her pants up ALL the way around her knees. |
 |
| Papa brought her a flower for doing such an awesome job. |
 |
| Mimi, Papa & Alex came to support her. |
This year of her being in school has been pretty fun. She loves it! Her teachers are sweet and loving and God bless them for having the patience to teach 12, 3-4 year olds. I love being able to watch Mc learn new things, make friends and see her talents and abilities (mainly chatting it up with ANYONE-I see a repeat of my childhood) develop.
0 comments:
Post a Comment