
Halloween was so much fun this year! Mckinley is starting to understand the concept of holidays and the excitement that comes along with family traditions (we have already entered into the "this was the best day ever" and we haven't hit Christmas yet!!). I scored her costume @ a yard sale months ago and she fell in love. Notice the bows on top of this sweet little dragon, most people thought she was a boy so we had to "girl" it up a bit. We have massive amounts of candy at our house thanks to the ward Trunk-or Treat on Saturday and then Alex took her trick-or-treating @ her mom's work (we are talking full size candy bars!!). She loved saying trick-or-treat, helping Grandma Mary Ann pass out candy, playing at Mimi's with Brynlee & Devon and her rendition of "This is Halloween" (hello-ween) is pretty unforgettable.
Kingston was a little bat. A size six month onesie that Mark thought FOR SURE would be too big. It fit quite perfectly and looks rather darling if I do say so myself. 

I lamed out this year and didn't dress up...something about two kids, time and creativity that seems to be lacking as the years go on. Maybe next year I will get brave and plan an adult Halloween party so Mark and I have a good excuse to bust it out.
On to Thanksgiving and Christmas! I love this time of year!
1 comments:
Oh geez, I haven't dressed up in years. Actually, I think it was after I had #2 as well, and it never does get any easier or less hectic, I'm sorry to say. Your kids sure look adorable, which really is the fun thing about Halloween; dressing up the kids, that is. I could do without the rest of the holiday entirely!
Post a Comment