Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My name is Mark and I like to PARTY

OK so I had a crazy experience yesterday that I would like to share with all of you in the blog world. I was home sick from work and I went to the doctor to get some drugs. I got my prescription and then had to go to the local Walgreen's to get it filled where they told me it would be like 20 minutes or so. I decided to head to the local 7-11 and get a drink and a doughnut. While I was in the 7-11 I noticed three of the skankiest girls I had ever seen wandering about the store filling their arms with random junk. Now when I say skanky I mean the super nasty get a disease just looking at them types here. I am at the doughnut display when one of them, wearing super short shorts and a belly shirt, comes over and says,
"Hey"
I look at her and say in my stuffed up gravelly voice,
"Hello"
Not thinking much of the encounter I go up to pay and see the skank pack in front of me buying like $45.00 of crap, of coarse paying with some nasty wadded up cash. They leave and I go and pay and walk out to the parking lot. I see these harlots in some beat up Chrysler and one of them says to me,
"Hey can you help me with something?"
I say "Sure" and walk over to the car. When I arrive at the car the girl says to me,
"Do you like to party?"
I say to her "what?" sort of confused and she says again,
"Do you like to party, cause we like to party and we could party with you."
It took me a minute to process this request when I realized just what she was saying to me. Now bear in mind that it was 10am on a Monday so getting an offer to party with three what I can only assume are street walking ladies of the night was not exactly the way I thought my week would start. Classy though they were I said to them,
"No I'm good, Thanks"
and walked back to my car. You never know who you will meet and what shenanigans you will get into at the 7-11, good times.

6 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

That's sexy, Mark. Would you like to come party with us?

Audy & Ash said...

Lol that is so funny! You just look like a good time Mark!

Lindsay said...

Lovely ladies! Time to leave the west side, J/K.

Jonny and Brittany said...

So funny!!! I was dying reading this...SO ridiculous!!!!!

cody & allison said...

so funny. i hear you are back we would love to see how your trip went before you little guy arrives. hopefully we can meet up soon!

Natalie said...

Well, I do remember some pretty crazy partying in our high school days; I suppose it was safe to assume you were a partier. Ha ha!