Tuesday, January 11, 2011

16 weeks and counting

I don't think I took any blog pics with Mc until I was ready to explode, so a special preview treat for all those in blog land. The rumors are true- I started showing WAY faster with this one. It was like my body said, "hey, we have been large and in charge before, why waste time". Yep, already sporting the maternity shirts and feeling that I am going to be forced into the mommy pants in no time. Positive note- quickening has begun! It still is a foreign feeling- every so often a little rumble or a feeling of something swishing in my stomach. My appointment yesterday confirmed HIS beating heart and that we are right on track. We are so excited for our baby BOY to come to our home. I just want to see HIS little face and love on HIM. (still super stoked for our little MANchild).

Not the best picture but you get the idea.

8 comments:

Audy & Ash said...

Whatever that is a darling picture!! I am so excited for your little Manchild too!! so fun I am so happy for you guys!!

Natalie said...

How cute are you! I can't wait for a Williamson boy...FINALLY!

Thats Mrs.Mastriana to you said...

I love it ! Thank you so much.. I really am missing that I cant watch you expand .

The Mattson's said...

You look so very cute:) It's crazy how fast you show with you second for your first. You look like you are doing really good.

walkerbunch said...

You look darling! I'm excited to see your man child too.

*The Thomas 3* said...

Oh sister dear, when will you stop pretending that your belly is not as cute as it really is? I was gonna tell you yesterday that you don't even look pregnant from behind either! I think your belly is cute and it's fun to wear maternity clothes, when else do you get an excuse to wear everything stretchy? I mean I wear them all the time and get told I need to get ready for the day, you have an excuse and are loathing it!

amy said...

congrats!! i can't believe how close we are in this pregnancy- both with boys!! i'm so excited you will have one of each now. that's so cool. i'm loving the maternity shirt, it's so cute! you look great.

Ginnie said...

You're one hot mama! :)
So I have no idea when we're going to the DR. It might not be in the works for next fall. But I'm with you, you for sure need a quick get away before baby #2 arrives!

PS-can't wait to see what mark jr. looks like