Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lucky Number Seven

Here it is Saturday 2:54 PM. Funny thing, this time seven years ago, I can't really remember what I was doing. It was the day before I was to be married. I am sure I was frantic about an unexpected zit surfacing, probably didn't eat a thing so my dress would lay beautifully over my stomach and I was thinking about Mark, coming to pick me up first thing in the morning-the beginning of a new life. So tomorrow, not only do I celebrate my 7th wedding anniversary, but I also celebrate my 2nd Mother's Day. What a lucky girl I am. Tonight, Mark and I head to engorge ourselves on succulent meat and grilled pineapple @ Rodizio Grill and then to see "Iron Man 2". He surprised me with an IPOD dock today- Mc is delighted as she is quite the dancer and can hear the music throughout the house now. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He really is my soulmate and I can still remember seeing him across the altar and knowing that I couldn't spend eternity with anyone else. Here we are four apartments, two houses, a dog, a kid, and seven years later. Love you snookums!

8 comments:

walkerbunch said...

Congratulations on 7 years! -And Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

Mary Ann W. said...

Love you both...what a picture (I have been trying for years to get Mark to leave his fingers out of his nose) It had to be a match made in heaven.

Audy & Ash said...

Yeah Happy 7 years!! How fun to your anniversary and mother's day!! Love you!

*The Thomas 3* said...

" I can't see me lovin' nobody but you, for all my li-i-i-ife.... DA Da DA Da DADADADA DADADA... so happy together!" That post made me start singing. I think that's how that song goes. Happy Mom's day tomorrow. Love you!

Natalie said...

I knew I liked you from the first day I met you at Mark's apartment. Happy Anniversary, and Happy Mother's Day. You guys are definitely a match made in Heaven!

Jenn said...

Congrats Tish! Hope you night was awesome funness!! and Happy Mothers day!

Ben and Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a ton of fun last night and that you had a awesome Mother's Day!!!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

And, likewise, we can't imagine Mark sitting across the altar with anyone else! What would we do without the Williamsons? Happy Anniversary, dears!!