Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day My Love

I just wanted to let my love know how much she means to me on this Valentines Day. Let me explain why I love Tisha.

Tisha is cool! She has a coolness about her that is wonderful. She has her own opinions and things she likes no matter what anyone else thinks of them. People want her for a friend and want to hang out with us. I think my coolness factor has been increased 100 times by association.

Tisha is Beautiful! I will never forget how beautiful she was looking into my eyes across the alter when we were married and how bright her smile was the first time she said I Love You to me.

Tisha is funny! She always has a funny story to tell or a comment to give that makes me laugh. She has a very quick wit and can always throw in a jab here or there.

Tisha is smart. She always knows interesting facts about people or places. She has opinions on current events and knows and sees what is going on in the world around her. She has a college degree and a wealth of knowledge to share with our family

Tisha is thoughtful. She remembers what I like and takes interest in my hobbies. She remembers peoples birthdays and cares what is happening to my friends and family. She sends "Thank You" notes to people that have been kind to us.

Tisha is independent. She can hold her own in the world and can contribute in every way to our family. She does not need my approval for every thing in her life. I know if something happens to me she can take care of our family and she will be fine.

Tisha is my best friend. I love to hang out with her and talk to her and have fun and laugh with her. I never get sick of being around her.

Tisha is a great Mom! I am so happy that she will be able to spend more time with Mckinley. She has so much to teach her and I know she will make a great stay at home Mom. She gave me the cutest baby in the world

I am the luckiest man in the world to have found a wife who has everything I wanted in a companion who loves me as much as I love her. I look forward to many years of fun and experiences with you my love and I promise I will love you for eternity. You are a great wife and a great mom and I am blessed to have you in my life.

5 comments:

Cossebooms said...

That was so sweet of Mark to take the time to write all that stuff about you Tisha. What a thoughtful guy! You really are a great person and are so much fun to be around. Hope you had a great day together.

Tom & Joanne said...

Dang Mark that was just the most awesome thing ever! You did get a great gal in Tisha. She got a super nice dude also!
I'm really missing you guys.

Marianne said...

We love Tisha. She is awesome. We are so glad you found her Mark. You're not a bad cat yourself. I think the world of you and your cute little family. I couldn't have asked to marry into a better family.

Audy & Ash said...

SO cute Mark! Good work... I love Tisha too she really is the best!

walkerbunch said...

What a sweet tribute. I hope you two had a wonderful Valentine's!