We had some family pictures done last week (Thanks BRUCE!) and got them back today. Thought I would post the runner up for the Christmas Cards. I love my little family. What a handsome husband I have and my little girl, sorry guys, she is the cutest..jpg)
.jpg)
In other weekend news, went to see the Christmas Carol @ Hale Theater with the Cossebooms on Friday- it was great! At the end they had a bubble machine outside making it look like snow and carolers. Made me a little homesick...then I remember scrapingthe ice off my car windshield, waiting for the seats to warm up and stepping out of the shower onto COLD tile....what are we thinking wanting to move back??? :)
This morning we ran 10 miles yet again. I feel MUCH better post run today than I did last week. Got some Christmas shopping done today, some house cleaning and now off to watch "Julie and Julia". Love the weekends! :) Enjoy!
9 comments:
Ooh Ooh I love the family picture! I want to see more of them though! Cute family! McKinley is such a big girl! Blondie!
Hey- I love the pic as well! Can't wait to see the rest! You're looking smokin' hot!
We sure hope you like the pictures. The Christmas Carol was lots of fun!! And we've got the 10miles down for sure, soon to be 11. Sorry I fell asleep for 10 mins of the movie. Didn't even know I dozed off.
So cute! Mckinley is getting so big! We will miss you this Christmas.
I love your new family pic! Mckinley is adorable.
Yep, that's one cute little girl. (...and a cute Mommy; I think Mark would vomit if I called him cute, although he is looking rather lovely all dressed up!) What did you think of Julie and Julia? I loved it, but I know a lot of people who didn't.
I love it! I haven't been part of the blogging scene for a while and am so amazed at the changes in McKinley! You guys are a cute family. I didn't know you were running. Congrats. Also, we are thrilled you are coming back. We need more comedy, cuteness, and coolness in our lives.
I love the picture! How cute. You are like the energizer bunny that keeps going and going. It has been cold very cold. But it finally dumped a ton of snoe and it is warmer now. We miss you guys. Mc is getting so big. I can't believe how long her hair is getting! Merry Christmas! I love you guys! xoxoxoxoxo
Your family picture is so cute. We wish you a merry christmas.
Post a Comment