Saturday, October 24, 2009

May I introduce the Williamsons

Last night we had the pleasure of attending a Halloween Party. First off, our babysitter Kristen has come to our house now twice and seen us dressed up to go out- I guess it is always a surprise when she shows up. Second, I was thrilled to go because we got to dress up and my husband is just as excited to get into costume as I am. I knew immediately what our costumes would be- we already had most of the stuff but it would take a little bit of "costume commitment" on Mark's behalf.

As you can see, Mark had to shave the goatee and the sideburns (those burns are at least a decade old) and AGAIN (for most of you that know Mark) dress as a female, bra included. He also did well with the wig, he took the time to comb it, fluff it and even kept it ever so slightly from creeping into his lip gloss. He also took one for the team and subjected his feet to flip flops.


My commitment was minimal-Mark is pretty low key. The facial hair actually came in a package labeled "white trash beard" which I chopped into a goat and two hand crafted sideburns. Also, notice Mc, complete with bow, came to the party as well.




















The lovely couple


And us with our BEST COSTUME prize. That's right....we came to win and succeeded. It was a fun night and we were glad to get out on the town. Now on to think of a costume for next year, we are thinking of the same theme (Mark being me and me being him) but having us from different decades: 80's Tisha, 50's Mark....I will keep you posted. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

14 comments:

Cossebooms said...

HILARIOUS!!! You two looked so great! And Karli loved the fake Mc. My favorite was Mark brushing the hair out of his face. Thanks for stopping by so we could see the fantastic costumes.

Jess and Jen said...

Wow...that's pretty good! I'm glad you guys had fun AND won the prize!

Audy & Ash said...

Wow Mark is a good man.. I dont think I could get audy to dress like me let alone where a bra!!! You guys are hilarious I actually laughed out loud when I saw the pic of you Tisha!! You really played the part too..no smiles at all! I love this idea too cute!!!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

I'm sorry, but you guys look awful; super white-trashy and just wrong! I LOVE IT!

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Mark trying to keep his hair out of his face and Tisha trying to keep food out of her beard was the best. Mark you really needed to stop touching your new tatas!

Natalie said...

Thanks for making me laugh...hard. I needed that tonight. I must say, Mark's "Tisha" costume is much more tolerable than the female costumes I've seen him wear in the past. You guys are awesome.

Paul or Lindsay said...

I'm crying. Literally, crying. Tears of joy and pain.

Marianne said...

Awesome and scary at the same time. Love it!

Dallin and Ashley said...

Love the costumes!!!!

Sarah said...

You guys are so fun! Mark is such a good sport!! Now, all you need to do is go trick-or-treating... Maybe you could borrow Bri's cow suit :)

allison wright said...

tisha you are so funny and marks a great sport. i laughed so hard when i saw the photos. you better have won.

Mary Ann W. said...

Matt and I can't stopp laughing long enough to write this...seriously that was priceless. We need a T-shirt of those pictures...Now there is a thought. PRICELESS!

Jenn said...

BWA HAHAHAHAHAH That is the funniest thing I have EVER seen! You guys look awesome!! Loved it. Thanks for the post Tish fabulas!

Becci said...

That is too funny! We miss you guys.