
Happy Easter Everyone! What a great Easter we had...besides the fact that Mckinley is back to her ornery self. We now believe the culprit to be a little tooth on the lower right side. She officially had the worst meltdown to date today(30 minutes of screaming, uninterrupted) wasn't Grandma MaryAnn glad she was in town for that! :) Screaming aside- our little angel looked darling in the dress from Mimi. Easter morning was good- I was surprised by Mr. Williamson with a Nintendo DS- pink of course, and the Brain Age game....good times. According to my Suduko skills, I now have the brain power of an 80 year old...hmmm. We went to church today- well, Mark, Mary Ann and Shar went to church and I waited in the foyer while Mckinley tested her lungs. We went to the Stephens for dinner- good company and nice to be with our Pseudo family for the holiday.
Mary Ann and Shar are in town until Wed. Wish I could take a few days off to spend time with them but I am sure Mark will keep them entertained. Saturday afternoon they got into town and we went to Joe's Farm Grill for dinner. I found the neighborhood of my dreams-Agritopia- the name says it all. Mark and Doug did a side job there this week and Mark took us by the woman's house- gorgeous. It felt like I had left AZ and was now in the Blackhursts' stomping grounds of old town Pasadena. The houses were to die for.
On Friday night, us and a few peeps from the ward went to the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant. It was truly amazing- we have never been the whole time we have lived in AZ, and since I have a great friend from work who was performing, we decided to go. It definitely did not disappoint. There were live animals, an amazing set and an all around amazing vibe since we were surrounded by 15,000 people or so. I highly recommend it- book Hotel Williamson now for next April :)
On Friday night, us and a few peeps from the ward went to the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant. It was truly amazing- we have never been the whole time we have lived in AZ, and since I have a great friend from work who was performing, we decided to go. It definitely did not disappoint. There were live animals, an amazing set and an all around amazing vibe since we were surrounded by 15,000 people or so. I highly recommend it- book Hotel Williamson now for next April :)


10 comments:
Hate too say it...but I thought it might be one of those darn "teeth" things!!! So glad that she will be feeling better soon! For you and her sakes. Love the Easter outfit and you look amazing too! She looks like she is getting lots more hair too. Miss you sooo much, all our love to you!xoxo
She looks so cute in her easter dress. We should get together and have a ds party. I wish I could say I have a cool pink one but mine is blue and is the original bulky ds.
You both look so adorable dressed up for Easter. I didn't know you were out in the hall with her. I didn't see you. I thought I asked Mark if you went home. Oh well. I hope she feels better and those darn teeth can be a pain when they are coming in. Good luck!
How fun...I love the Easter dress. As for the teeth, well not my favorite. Julie wasn't too bad but Megan was horrible. Good luck. They do make these wonderful things called teething tablets. They are all natural and work pretty good. Highly recommend it.
We definitely need to book our next trip at Hotel Williamson. We've enjoyed amenities there (wink, wink) that NO WHERE else in the world offers. Your babe is pretty cute considering she's so angry!
Darling dresses. Next thing you know it's tooth fairy and braces! Way good times!
She is getting so big! She'll be cruising when we see her in July!
She is DARLING!! I love her!!
Thanks for a fabulous stay at Hotel Williamson.
she looks so stinkin' cute in her easter dress!!!! oh my gosh!!!! what a DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment