Well I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the happy birthday's and gifts. You can truely measure your wealth in life by the love of your friends and I am a very wealthy man. Thank You all!!
To my love, thank you for always being such a wonderful person. You are the best thing I have in my life and I would be truely lost without you. I am so greatfull for your love and companionship. Life with you is always fun and exciting, (especially after Mckinley goes to bed wink, wink) I look forward to raising a family with you and spending eternity growing closer together. Happy 27th and I hope to be there for many more. I will always love you and will be at your side through the good times and the challanges, you are my love, my life, and my hot momma! Happy Birthday, Love Mark
I Do Now
6 days ago
5 comments:
Ok. You guys are so stinking cute together. You need to teach my hubby how to be more...more... I don't know the word. More "serious" does that work??
Happy B-days you two! Presents are on the way! We're never really be on top of these things. We miss your guts!
Love, Dave & Aish
Happy Birthday to you both as well! How did you spend your McKinley gift card eh? Did you even wait to use it?
Mark... you're such the sweet talker! Who can blame you. Tisha is one hot chicky!
Happy Birthday!
Your family is so cute. I especially love all the big bows McKinley wears.
Post a Comment