Mckinley is 2 months old today! i CaNnOt believe it! She had to go and get her shots today and she was such a good girl(notice the bandaid)! I had Mark stay in there and hold her because I didn't want to see her scream...and she did (only on the last two though). She was pretty grouchy @ home today but thank heavens for TyLeNoL! :) She weighs 11 lbs 13 ozs and is in the 75th percentile for height and weight and 50th for head size. She is absolutely perfect!
Mark Twain said “If you eat a frog first thing in the morning, the rest of your day will be wonderful.” Basically, nothing is worse than eating a frog and today was one of those days! My frog was going to Costco with an unhappy, inoculated baby...
PS- we are heading to Utah on Thurs. rather than the original plan of Wed. because the weather here in Northern Arizona is supposed to be super bad...so until Thurs. Oh and watch out Ellisons- we have the WHITE ELEPHANT gift to trump them all! :)
3 comments:
I hope Mckinley is a good girl on your trip out here. I hope there is some time for me to squeeze in visit with this cutie pie! Can't wait to see her! --Jen
...and she totally looks like you in this picture!
You can totally see a roll on her leg! I love it! I'm so excited to be able to hold her and hug her little chunky legs! Miss you guys! Hurry up here!
Post a Comment