Saturday, November 22, 2008

I can't believe that it has almost been a week since my last post. Sorry bloggers! I know there are quite a few of you (Mimi included hehe) that need pictures on a daily basis. Sorry I have failed you! ;)



This past week my really good friend from 8th grade Melanie came to stay a few nights. She is a sweetheart and quite the traveler...not everyday you meet someone who just up and goes to Borneo :)


Last night we went and rocked out @ the Stephens- here is Mr. Cyclone himself, Dallin holding Mckinley. He kept saying "BeeBee needs haircut" which caused my heart to sing as my child has hair!!
This was just a picture of Mckinley in her sunglasses (Thanks Aunt Becci)...what child in Arizona doesn't need sunglasses? Funny, she opened her mouth like she wanted to eat them. I could just eat her up!!



1 comments:

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

omigosh!! the sunglasses!! the open mouth look!! priceless!!! love it!! yeah i haven't blogged for a week either don't feel bad :)