Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My own Freaky Friday

Mark and I sat chatting last night about which famous people we would like to switch places with if we had a choice. He of course, picked the man who invented Buell Motorcycles (who he got to meet @ SEMA). He argues he was innovative and rich.  My mind, ALWAYS goes straight to Rob Dyrdek. Seriously though, if Harry Potter were real, it would be him but a close muggle-ish second, is Rob.

Who is Rob Dyrdek? This guy has THE best life. He rakes in the money doing things like making a reality show where he buys a show pony for a pet, drives cool cars, and rides bikes into a foam pit. He owns a portion of DC shoes, has stock in Monster, hosts "Ridiculousness" (think America's Funniest Home Videos but for hipsters) and is cool!

His life consists of nothing stressful. He gets boxes of clothes from his sponsors, gets to travel, meets cool people, can skateboard like a boss, and has a business manager that makes all decisions for him. He is funny, gets to pal around with Big Black and goes to work every.single.day. loving what he does.

His middle name is Stanley which isn't so covetous but all in all, his life is pretty exciting.

Who would you pick?

5 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

I've always said Samantha Brown, host of EVERY DAMN travel show on T.V.! That woman has been everywhere! Done everything. And brings home a whole lot of dough. Sure, she's a tad perky for my likes, and I do get a very lesbian-like vibe from her (but she is married... to a man, in fact). So she's my go-to for sure!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

But maybe, more realistically, Mindy Kaling. I kind of adore her.

sinika said...

I've always thought how lucky Guy is from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives-- he gets to travel around and eat the best food all day! But, I guess one could get tired of that?

Lexie @ Carpe Diem Design said...

Ha ha this is hilarious! You are a great writer! You've got me thinking...I'll have to get back to you on my choice :)

new blog address is carpedieminteriordesign.blogspot.com if you would like to keep following!

Lindsay said...

I don't know who I'd choose. Maybe Michael Jordan because Paul told me that he made 80 million dollars last year in endorsements and he hasn't worked in 14 years. Name recognition alone. I really just want to trade places with anyone who has a cleaning lady.