I suppose it was only a matter of time before Mc took it upon herself to cut her brother's hair. Having her own hair cut, I AM SURE, perpetuated the inevitable. As I was working, K comes to me saying, "Hair, hair, hair" and I look and see a HUGE scissor shaped, to the scalp, chunk of hair missing. Downstairs to find a calm Mckinley, scissors placed back where they should and no hair to be found. She had carefully removed all evidence. We had 4-5 chunks & it appeared, as her own messy bun hung un-elasticed down the side of her face, that she had tried to cut her own. "At least" she didn't cut her hair (I would have lost it) and the only buzz cut involved a little boy where it was much more common place. As you can tell, he didn't mind at all. I just miss the faux hawk.
0 comments:
Post a Comment