Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quartet



legs on a dog, cat, or iguana
Nations in the United Kingdom
The Beatles
sides of a square
Years to a US Presidential termBold
seasons in a year
noble truths in the Buddhist religion
quattro
williamson family members

that's right...our family is expanding to F O U R. this pregnancy hasn't been as smooth as mc's. morning sickness is a beast and i am hoping 2nd trimester brings some relief. we are excited, scared, nervous, anxious and surprised that unlike with mckinley, this process happened rather quickly. the focus is now being shifted to potty training, diaper hoarding and preparing for all the joys of a newborn. (*totally stole this idea from my friend Amy)

7 comments:

mandie said...

congrats to you both!! ew to the morning sickness--I get sick just thinking about how bad it was. And the same thing--long time for #1, it was surprising how fast #2 happened (kids. I'm talking about kids here.)

No Chicks Allowed said...

Woo-hoo! So excited for you! I'm feeling the boy vibe, boys are the best!! (My opinion is biased for a couple more months, so I'd better voice it now!)

Natalie said...

Yay yay yay! Whether boy or girl, I'm sure baby will be adorable! (Sorry. I'm thinking it's a girl. I'm just looking at the Williamson track record :0)

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

I can't believe you're out with the news, but more importantly, i'm so excited for you! I know the odds are against you with like a 1:19 chance, but this one's going to be a boy. Either way, another Williamson in our world can only be a good thing. Not to be a poo-pooer, but good luck with potty training; by far, my least favorite thing about parenthood.

Karissa said...

WOOOHOOOOooo!!! That is so exciting! Congrats to the Williamsons!

Paul or Lindsay said...

Wow! Congrats! I vote boy but only because I believe in miracles. Secretly though I think having 2 girls would be awesome. So exciting! You'd better be getting a maternity ugly sweater because I am expecting something great!

Ben and Brittany said...

Congrats, that is super exciting! Hopefully the morning sickness passes quickly!