Another week down! Mark and I both were sick this week. Sad to say, I would much rather be sick in Utah than AZ. At least in Utah, you get a cold when it is COLD outside. It was an excuse to put on extra layers, make a crock pot of soup and snuggle up on the couch. I believe the last time I was sick was in August and it was 112 outside. We didn't get ANY painting done but we were both feeling crappy enough to read. We are reading the "Hunger Games"- Mark book one and I just finished book two. Can't wait for the third. I will say, being home has given me more of a chance to read. I have missed that. During naps, during laundry loads....it keeps the brain fresh :)
This picture has nothing to do with this post. I just really liked it. I think I need to read Harry Potter again.

7 comments:
I loved the Hunger Games! Get feeling better soon!
I liked Hunger Games too and I need to read #2!
Have you read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society yet? It's a must!! :)
I finished Hunger Games last week, and I'm waiting to get the 2nd book. Sorry you're sick! You know you miss being sick here where you can actually be outside because the weather is SO NICE!
HAHAHAHAHHAH I freking love the back of that car!! HUGE fan of HARRY! Me and Brittany want to go to Harry Potter land when we are 30 its in Florida and look so fun you should check it out! haha Sorry to hear your sick but I am glad the move went well and your safe in Utah! Miss ya!
So sorry you're sick. I hope you guys are on the mend soon. We need to go out! I too liked the Hunger Games, and I think I liked the 2nd book even more. I agree with Sinika too. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is a great book.
I'm sorry you got hit with the crappy bug that is going around as soon as you came back to Utah- and yes, we need to do lunch! I shouldn't have to miss you anymore now that you're only 1 hour away, instead of 12!
Can you say obsessed?
Post a Comment