I was going about my usual blog hopping when I came across this blog:
http://kendraandryanwebster.blogspot.com/
posted on my friend's blog. Mark and I read pieces of it together and both of us cried....wiped those big tears heavy tears that drop fast down your cheeks. This sweet family lost their little girl (4 months old), yesterday. I can't imagine. I scrolled through her blog, just a month before where everything seemed normal...beitall from "perfect". I read back to posts where she talked about her daughter growing up and how much she loved her. We are heartbroken for this family. I can't imagine losing my daughter. I ache for them. I know they will see their little girl again and I know the Lord will comfort them but it makes it hard to see a new family, not unlike my own, lose their greatest treasure. A little piece of each of them is gone. Their story is touching.
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
3 comments:
Okay. I am bawling like a baby right now. I've had a rough day with my kids, so this was good to read. It helped me realize how much I love them. Now I'll go give them all a big hug!!
I think it is amazing that you can feel so much love for a baby you dont even know.I love her little heart. Thank you for sharing
Oh my gosh I am bawling soooo bad right now! That is soooo sad! Dad called me right after I read it and he was like what is wrong? And I was bawling so bad I could hardly tell him! By the way, miss you so much!!! Give my little babe a hug and kiss for me and give mark a hug to! Love you!
Post a Comment