
So only a few weeks late on posting the last of the Halloween pictures. Here are a few more of Mc on Halloween @ the ward Trunk-or-Treat. It was fun. We didn't get to stay long, lost a binkie and had a sticky mess of a kid when we left but...memories :)
In other updates- Mc is finally off the bottle. We have packed them all up and she is now just on sippy cups. She was struggling with her morning bottle (I think more for the comfort of it), but seems to be doing well. She has discovered "Wonder Pets" and LOVES all things rodent- guinea pigs, bunnies, mice...squeals just to see them. She now has a twirl dance that she does whenever music comes on, loves to be outside and is a joy! Such a fun age!
This picture is her before the festivities. She LOVES this little pumpkin. I let her grab it from the bin @ the grocery store and she insisted on packing it around, hugging it, licking it, and biting it.

7 comments:
SO cute I love her costume! Okay so I need to call you about the bottle issue... I am trying to rid my kids of them but it has happened yet!! HELP!
I think between 12 and 18 months is the age that is the most fun! She's a cute witch!
I love that she is willing to wear all her accessories! That reminds me of Ashley. Enjoy it because if your next is anything like Jane the days of bows, bracelets and hats will be long gone.
i love her! she is so stinkin' cute. can't wait till ya'll are back.
Yep, taking the kids off the bottle is a struggle. I finally had to throw Andrew's all in the garbage so I wasn't tempted to give in. It sounds like you did a much better job than I did. Mc is adorable! We're getting excited to be seeing much more of the Williamsons!
Oh Tisha I love that little sweetheart. That is her color! Will you be in Utah over the holidays? We will be at grandmas for Thanksgiving this year. Hopefully we see you soon!
Love her to pieces! Next year we'll have to get pics of the little ones together! :)
Post a Comment