Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet Brynlee Jade

Here is my darling niece Brynlee Jade. My sister Bree had her yesterday morning. Unfortunately for Bree, she had to have a hysterectomy to save her life. My sweet sister, the one that dreamt of being a mommy time and time again, won't get that gift anymore. It breaks my heart that I can't be there with her-even in the lobby with everyone else. I want nothing more than to hug and kiss her and snuggle her new little one. Living far away is hard. It makes me wish I could be there....we send our love Bree and our prayers for you to hang on-Baby Brynlee needs to know how amazing you are and what you went through to get her here.

5 comments:

The Mastriana's said...

My heart hurt's for your family. You will be there soon to pour all your love out.

Jess and Jen said...

Oh my goodness...thank you so much for posting this. I am just so heartbroken for her along with you. I'm glad she has this sweet little one.

Cossebooms said...

Your sister is so blessed with a sweet baby girl, husband and loving family who love and care for her very much. She is in our prayers, and you will get to see her soon.

Jonny and Brittany said...

It breaks my heart for your sister Tish to hear that. I am so glad though that the baby is healthy and it sounds like she is getting better...She is a beautiful baby!

marcie said...

Tishie, I am so sorry baby that this is happening. We love Bree and she is in our prayers ( as are the whole family) Love you sweet girl.