
I can sum up the play "Wicked" in one word, AH-MAZING! Mark and I went and saw it Wednesday night and I can honestly say, it was THE best play I have ever been to. Loved it! Mark was impressed too. I absolutely loved everything about it and can't wait to go again.
The music, the cast, the costumes....all of it. I loved it so much I dropped $39 on a T-shirt but well worth it. I already had Mckinley's Halloween costume planned out but now I think a more Elphaba inspired costume is in the works.
This week was an interesting one. Mckinley got sick for the first time ever- throwing up, major diaper blow outs, lots of crying. I guess we should be lucky that we made it to 9 months with nothing but teething runny noses. The Dr. said it is a virus but that it could last two weeks! AHHH! Just glad to have Mark here for the weekend :) I missed him while he was working this week.
8 comments:
It was soooo good!! Glad you guys liked it! I'm sorry Mckinley got sick during the week and you had to deal with fun stuff.
I'm so glad you got to go! I LOVE it! I'm glad Mark liked it too...someday I'll get Jess to go with me!
I love WICKED too!! So fun I am glad you got to see it...now lets plan a time where we can go see it together!! I am so sorry Mckinley got sick its the worst when they are throwing up and there isn't anything you can do but to hold and cuddle them.. we love you guys and miss you!!
I'm glad you such a blast! Sorry bebe is sick! That's no good! I updated the blog, check it out. There are pics to see! Love you guys! 7 weeks til we see you all again!
I loved Wicked too!! DO NOT try to read the book though; it doesn't hold a candle to the play. Sorry about McKinley. The pukes are the worst!
LOVE the show!! BEST plot, BEST music, DREAM part, THE BEST!!! Sorry to hear you had to deal with the great fun it is to have a sick child- (yeah, you're lucky to make it nine mos)
I'm sorry too that we missed out on our Tishie while you were here! We'll be looking forward to Sept- let's plan to get some boating in!
I'm glad you were able to go see Wicked. -Sorry to hear about McKinley. I hope she's feeling better now.
Babies with the runs and stomach issues are no fun. I'm hoping she's feeling better. WICKED is the BEST! I was thoroughly entertained, and I will definitely go again!
Post a Comment