
Well me and my good buddy Tony went on a ride on our motorcycles on Saturday and it was a good time. I forget how much I love motorcycles! I was smiling ear to ear the whole time and was transported to that wonderfull place where your mind is clear and you have not a care in the world. That is what motorcycles are all about. My hands did hurt some and my right hand fell asleep a few times but no pain no gain. We went by the lake and then up to Tortilla Flats which is fun because the last few miles the road is clean and clear and there is not much traffic and no cops (wink, wink). We took some action pics and some short video. This weekend I get to go to Tony's house to take care of him after he gets his wisdom teeth out, man he needs a wife for that crap. I know most of you reading don't care about the bike but maybe it will give some of the men who look at the blog something new to see. I would like everyone to notice the helmet, leather jacket, boots and gloves. Safety First! Later
6 comments:
Hey Mark. -I'm glad that you and Tony get to hang out still. It sounds fun to ride motorcycles. -I'm glad that you'll be able to help him after he has his wisdom teeth out. -You're a good friend. :)
Mark, you are such a stud! Glad your part of our family!! :)
Yeah, a helmet! ( yes, Mom did notice and cheered) It looks like great fun. I can't wait to take a ride on it when I come down. I mostly can't wait to see you all. Keep smiling :)
Mom
That's great you are enjoying your new ride. You seem to have tons of fun when you take it out.
I am glad to know Chad is not the only one who fancies himself a motorcycle legend! Nice action shots, guys! Next up, helmet cams! (I need to remember that one for a christmas present when I become rich). I am glad to see you out and having fun. (This is Shelley signed in as Shar). Way to go on the safety first.
Hey, as long as you're wearing your safety gear, go get em! It's fun to see you out on a bike again. It brings back memories of you riding your bike over to our house and taking me on rides. Someday, hopefully I'll get the opportunity to go on a ride with you again. It's a great thrill!
Post a Comment