Friday, March 27, 2009

I stole your cracker and I ates it....


9 comments:

Dave said...

Dang! Those are some chubby little fists. How do you keep yourself from just squeezing her?

Audy & Ash said...

Oh my she is so stinkin cute!! I love those big blue eyes!!!

Marianne said...

Love that age. She is so cute. I loved the water bottle clip too. Are there any plans to Utah soon?

Cossebooms said...

That is a cute picture! I have to say yesterday she was really eying the bagel I was eating. She would just stare at it. I knew she was thinking "give me some of that food!"

Mary Ann W. said...

Too cute for words. I'm with Dave..I just want to squeeze her.
Mom

Natalie said...

This is quite possibly my favorite age (about 5-8 months). They are at the height of their chubbiness and just love their food. She's a doll. I hope we'll see her (and you guys) again soon!

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

I see her and I want to squeeze her!

*The Thomas 3* said...

Get here soon! She's going to be huge when we all see her next!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

very very very cute!!! :)