Monday, January 26, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive








WOW! Jenn is seriously the best photographer of all time-I LOVE these pictures. She is truly amazing...and not just @ taking pictures. She is one tough cookie!! :) tHaNkS aGaIn JeNn! We love you!

9 comments:

*The Thomas 3* said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
I miss her so much... Love all the pictures though. I love that first one, she looks so happy! Miss your guts! Hopefully we see you three sooner than later.
Ty says hi!

Cossebooms said...

Cute Cute!! I want to know where you guys went for the white fence in the background. We are always looking for new places to go.

Michelle said...

LOVE THEM!!! I want to see them ALL!!! Love the bow too. Pics are so fun!!!

Amy said...

I love that the bow is about the same size as her whole head. Are you bummed you don't have March visitors? Our anniversary and birthdays are in March, maybe we could get someone to watch the girls and take a romantic get away to phoenix, stay in a hotel close by and have dinner with you guys. Mind you, you may very well be excited to have your life back to yourelf. We miss you too.

Mary Ann W. said...

I want a copy of the first photo with all of you in it...Please, please, please. Love you and love the pictures.
Mom

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these pictures!!!!!!! She is getting big fast!!! Savor every moment girl!!! :) miss ya!

Amanda Stephens said...

Sooo cute!! She does such a great job, but it couldn't be that hard taking pictures of such a cute little baby girl, a hottie and her stud. That was funny wasn't it. They are so cute though. I can't wait to see the rest. By the way I really miss you not being home. I feel abandoned a little.

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Your family is the cutest...but we already knew that. We're already craving a little Williamson flavor. Hopefully we can see you soon.

Paul or Lindsay said...

Adorable!