Tuesday, July 30, 2019

'Merica

Cousins
 We started the 4th of July at Lagoon for Kid's day! G & Chris have kept the Kid's Day tradition alive and this is the second year in a row. It was yet again another glorious day at the park. The weather was great- outside the random thunder/rain storm in the middle of the afternoon but that calmed the clouds and the sunshine and made it great. Mc yet again roamed around with her cousins while the boys, Mark and I hit the smaller rides. This was the year Mc finally conquered Colossus and she LOVED it. Still working on Kingston to go on some real roller coasters. Maybe next year.

We left Lagoon to head to Ty and Jade's new house that is right around the corner and participated in the Stadium of Tyler. We are ever so grateful every year that Tyler spends $$$$ on loads of fireworks and offers to put on a show. This year was epic. The kids had a blast and I was in charge of the tunes again. A summer night on the fourth of July cannot be beat.

I love dressing my family all patriotic like. I love BBQ'ing, fireworks, some Neil Diamond on a bluetooth speaker and watching my kids take it all in. I fondly remember my fourth of July's and love sharing that with my kiddos. 

Free Willies



Me, Bree and Toby (who was petrified)

0 comments: