Monday, November 10, 2014

Some people are worth melting for

Halloween 2014 is the year of Elsa & Anna. Mc was no less enchanted with Elsa (and she was one of the few that didn't have to wear the horrible wig that came with the costume), and in proper form, I had to go as her counterpart, Anna (wearing a horrible wig that didn't come with the costume). Thanks to my mom I was able to overcome my phobia of sewing and not only aided in making my cape but also fixed TWO (count that, two) sweaters of Mc's. It was yet again unseasonably warm this year so with no coats and as fast as their legs could carry them Brynlee, Mc & Kingston raced from house to house until their feet hurt and their arms almost broke beneath the weight of their candy bags.

This was also Mc's first year of a school parade and I got the privilege of volunteering in her class for the Halloween party. I totally remember those cool room moms and hope to join their ranks as I will be volunteering every Friday for the rest of the year.

We got way too much candy, couldn't sleep thanks to "Monster House",  but ever year it seems to get more and more fun to watch the kids learn about everything cool that comes along with the Holidays.
The Willies at the ward Trunk or Treat where Enzo won "cutest costume" and Mark won "most original".



Nothing like a glow stick bath after a hard night of trick or treating.
3rd generation skull jammies that I think fit Enzo 2 months earlier than the other two kids. He is by no means a "skeleton".




Mimi and her Punkins.

Kingston took the liberty of wearing TWO costumes this Halloween. You may remember this number from Halloween 2012.

Alex the Sugar Skull with the kiddos.


0 comments: