Monday, March 12, 2012

Maybe not.

I was debating on taking my children to the mall in their Easter get ups to go and see the Easter Bunny. That is, until I saw this on a website I frequent. For $59.99 you too, can buy your own creepy, bunny costume! Can you imagine waking your children up wearing this thing? Hopping into my three year old's room in the early morning hours...no amount of chocolate would console her I am sure.

I had flashbacks of Donnie Darko and thought, maybe it would be best to not traumatize my children..at least, not this year. We save the best trauma for Santa.

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

EEK! That bunny is traumatic for ME! Goodness! Nightmares for life! haha! Hope you are doing good- miss you tons! :)

sinika said...

Oh my gosh. Never show this to Adam. He will buy it and use it. It does look better than the last mall bunny we visited though- his fur was all dirty and gross.