The weather is finally getting super nice...the sole reason ANYONE would live in Arizona are the winters (and the slight chance that you might run into Mike Tyson @ a gas station...which I did, and he said "hi" to me, story for another day). A few weekends ago, Mark and I got to take the motorcycle out (thanks Mary Ann) and go play softball with friends. It was a blast! Thanks Heidi for posting this picture so I could steal it :)

Last weekend, while Mark was in California @ Six Flags, my friend Heidi and I made these mini muffin tin advent calendars. It took FOREVER but in the end, all worth it. I love my Cricut! It will be fun to have an advent with good candy rather than those waxy little chocolates in the store bought ones :)

4 comments:
The softball night was a blast!!! Thanks for coming. Sorry the picture is blurry, that's how a lot of them turned out. And LOVE our advent calendars!! Time consuming, but so cute! Glad we made them. We need to have another craft night.
Your advent calendars are too cute!!
I love your advent calender. How did you make it?
It's not fair that some people have all the talents. Could you share a tiny portion of your talents with me? Very cute, though, I'm certainly impressed.
Post a Comment