
Here is to Mark's first official Father's Day! What a miraculous man I married. My husband, Mckinley's dad...he does laundry, keeps Mckinley fed, clothed (sometimes even picks a matching bow to go with the outfit), cleans the house, makes the bed and ultimately, makes the sacrifices of the average "bread winner" to be home with our little girl. He is an amazing father with so much patience and love for our daughter it boggles me. I love to see them snuggled up in our bed in the mornings before I leave for work- nestled close, Mckinley's hand tucked gently into Mark's goatee- I love them! Here is to all the dad's out there- love and adoration. HAPPY DAD'S DAY!
2 comments:
He is an awesome guy! Glad you stuck to your guns and married him..hehe! Happy Day Mark Steven! xoxo
I always knew he was "special" I just had no idea how really special! Happy Father's Day. Hope you got the card and know that I am proud of all you do.
Love you all!
Mom
Post a Comment