Monday, May 18, 2009

The Best Ride of My Life

Stike A Pose!!





Who is that sexy man on that beautiful red machine


This was the haunted hotel I was scaring away the ghost with my awesomeness







Tony had to pose for this picture twice and he still doesn't look as cool as me

Well my good friend Tony and I went for an awesome motorcycle ride this weekend. We went from his house to Prescott and then to Jerome. The road was clean and clear with lots and lots of twisties to be had. I think it was the most fun I have had with my clothes on in a good long time. I had to take it easy because the VFR has sprung a leak in the front forks but she held up fine for this trip and some new racing springs and fresh seals are in the mail to fix her up as good as new. We had breakfast in Prescott at this little cafe where lots of people were dressed up like wild west cowboys six shooters and all. Then we went out to Jerome. I don't know who has been there before but that place is wierd. It is up in the mountains and they built the town on the mountainside. It looks a lot like Europe according to Tony. We went to a haunted hotel and walked around a bit and then headed back. Tony has been bugging me to do this ride for like two years and I am amazed that he was actually right about something for the first time since I have known him. It was great. I look forward to doing it again, maybe when it cools back down it is now getting to hot to ride. I will have to take apart my bike now and get it painted up and ready for next fall.

4 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Awesome pictures! That sentence cracked me up! Glad you had a fun time.

walkerbunch said...

Mark,
I'm jealous of your and Tony's little adventures. They look so fun. I love the pictures ...both of you reak with awesomeness. See you later!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

While I'm glad you're motorcycle rides are adventurous, I'm happy to hear that nothing tops nudity...this is why we're friends, after all.

Natalie said...

You're a geek! :0)