I can't believe our little girl is going to be a week old tomorrow! Today Mark went back to work- we are so happy to be saying that considering that DR Horton has been threatening to lay employees off since August. Mckinley is doing great. She is finally accustomed to getting her diaper changed- at first she would scream bloody murder any time we uncovered her but now she relaxes and lets us get the job done. She had her first Drs appointment yesterday and she is sheer perfection. She left the hospital weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and was up to 7 lbs 13 ozs yesterday. The Dr. does seem to think she is a little "tongue tied" (the little tissue under her tongue is really close to the end) and we are going to another Dr. next week to see if it needs to be snipped. He said she was "beautiful" too- Mark is happy we didn't end up with a "Seinfeld" baby although I thoroughly believe that we would think she is the most precious thing regardless :)
Here she is adjusting to getting a bath- she is getting better but she still has about a 5 minute limit of being naked.

Her first "real" outfit since the hospital....

Here is another picture from the night the Iund's came to visit....
7 comments:
Tisha, we made that pact a long time ago to be honest about eachother's babies, so you can totally trust me when I say she IS beautiful!
When jane was little she was only happy when she was naked. At least Mckinley is modest. I love all of the bows! Jane won't wear them anymore.
It makes me so proud to say that the blue and yellow blanket that is being used in one of those pictures was made by me! I'm so glad you think it's cute enough to use! She really is so precious guys! I am really excited to come see you in two days! Ty wishes he could come too! Hopefully we'll get him down there sooner than later!Love you!
I am seriously gonna have to come and see her. She is so cute!!
No, she definitely is NOT a Seinfeld baby!! I'm loving the bows...Ava rips them off her head any time I attempt one. You're making me envious of the "tiny newborn" days.
Could she BE any cuter? I totally love the headbands. Such a little diva!
LOL! Both our girls had issues with being bathed at first too. Alivia had issues for longer than Tayvree did, but that seems to be the trend with everything else too! :)
Post a Comment